***NEW*** With GPS-Support, Voiceoutput (GPS-Trip), WISO-Export and protected PDF-Export!
Please contact the developer if you have any questions. THANKS!
Easy to use drivers logboog for android!
ATTENTION: Please add F2GO to the exclusion-list of any autom. taskkiller or accu-apps. Otherwise F2Go can not function correctly!
- Free configurable drivers, cars and purposes of use
- Easily record your trips incl. plausibility proofing
- Autocomplete of already entered start or destination addresses (time saving for recurrent trips)
- Deleting of trips possible
- Editing of trips possible (incl. savining of the history)
- CSV-Export (E-Mail, Dropbox, etc.) to print out the logbook or doing further tasks
- Backup/Restore of the complete logbook (e.g. when changing the phone, new installation, etc.)
- Simple statistic (distance) of the configured purposes of use
Explanation of the needed rights:
- Ext. Memory (is neede to make the backup/restore and the exports).
- Location (is needed for the measurement of the driven distance via GPS)
- Networkconnection (is needed to display Google Maps)
- Personal Information (Critical Logfiles) is needed to send the developer an crashlogfile after an error occours
Changelog: A detailed changelog is inside the app.
Disclaimer: The accuracy and functionality of the app is no guarantee. For damages, from or through the app, no liability is accepted.
Driverlogbook, driver, drivers, driverslog, driverslogbook, logbook, car, vehicle
Logbook2Go (Fahrtenbuch2Go) is a free trial software application from the Vertical Market Apps subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Logbook2Go (Fahrtenbuch2Go) (version 2.8.1) has a file size of 6.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.